1. Automotive Pre-Purchase Inspection - We will go to the location of the vehicle(s) and perform an extensive visual inspection. Inspecting all mechanical, operational and cosmetic/physical aspects for defects. Each customer will be provided a written report of our findings for every vehicle inspected. Digital Photos will be provided for an additional fee.
2. Heavy Truck Pre-Purchase Inspection - We will go to the location of the vehicle(s)and perform the inspection. There are different levels of these inspections depending on your needs and wants. Every level will include a written report of our findings for every vehicle inspected.
Level I - An extensive visual inspection of all mechanical, operational and cosmetic/physical aspects
Level II - A level I with Digital Photos
Level III - A level II with an ECM Scan of currently active and inactive codes. Written confirmation listing of all codes with possible causes/needed repairs.
Level IV - Coming Soon!!!!!! - Will include all of the above with a complete ECM history report as available to be read. This report will be removed from ECM and customer will receive full printout.
3. Heavy Equipment Inspection - An onsite inspection of the unit be it construction type or agricultural equipment. Inspecting all aspects of mechanical, operational and cosmetic/physical systems. These inspections will have the same levels as the Heavy Truck Inspections.
4.On-Site FHWA Federal Annual Inspection - We will go to your location and perform FHWA qualified inspection for Independent Owner/Operators or Fleets. We can inspect 1-100 units or more per visit. We will provide all reports in duplicate and supply stickers for each unit. We are here to help you comply with the annual inspection regulations.
All of the above services will have a base inspection fee plus travel expense. We can always customize a program or plan specific to your needs.
5. Fleet Management and Consulting Service - No matter the size of the fleet we can help from 1-1000 or more. We can help you to track usage, repairs, tires and maintenance needs. There is no fleet or job too small or too big. We can customize and assist you in setting up Preventive Maintenance Programs. We can compare and consult on repairs needed and evaluate estimates based on national and regional rates. These services will be individually negotiated and priced as each will be a custom program specific to the customers needs. This will include monthly reports based on information supplied by the customer
6. Full line Mobile Service, Maintenance and Repairs - We are launching a Mobile Repair Service in 2015 covering the entire State of Texas. We will come to you anywhere in the state for all types of individual and fleet services. Contact us for pricing and availability.
7. 24 Hour Road Service - We are also going to launch 24 Hour Road Service in 2015. Dedicated to serving the North Central Texas area. We will be covering the area basically in and around the triangle from Fort Worth to Waco, Waco to Abilene and the I-20 corridor from Abilene back to Fort Worth. Contact us via the phone number on the contact page.
If you have a need that you feel we can help you with that you don't think fits into one of these categories please feel free to contact us. All information can be found on our Contact Us Page.